Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I did it!


I had a goal to write 1k words a day during the month of July and I reached it! Last night at 11:35pm, I typed word 31,045. So for August, I aim to write 50k words between my new Leslie DuBois novel Somehow, Someday and my Sybil Nelson book Dark Marco Vol. 2.

I've also decided to take a different road to marketing for the rest of the year. I intend raise my followers to 10k strong between facebook, twitter and my blogs.

Starting point.
Sybil Nelson blog: 47
Priscilla the Great blog: 757
Priscilla the Great facebook: 1,108
Leslie DuBois facebook: 357
Sybil Nelson twitter: 674
Priscilla the Great twitter: 1240

Total: 4183

So I need 5817 new followers by the end of December. I'm going to attempt to do this through contests and blogging my butt off. Let's see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment