Saturday, February 18, 2012

Tip #49:Announce Your Milestones

For the past few weeks, I’ve been hitting a few milestones. I surpassed 10k overall sales, Bring the Pain is #10 in the Hot New Releases in Children’s Science Fiction, and Nothing Else Matters is currently #3 on the Movers and Shakers list for all books on Amazon! When milestones like this occur, there are a number of things you should do. (Most of which I probably won’t get around to because I don’t have time).

1. Write a press release

2. Send out a newsletter

3.Hold a giveaway in celebration of the milestone.

4. Post on social media.

So far I have only done number 4. I do plan on having a big giveaway or something to announce my 10,000 sales milestone. I just have to find the time to plan it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment